POWECOM Protective Mask
Powecom was an authorized mask.
Quality Standard: GB2626-2006 KN95 or GB2626-2019 KN95
The intended use of the protective masks is to protect the user against non-toxic solid, particulates, powder, PM2.5 smog, dust, saliva, suitable for Non-oil particles.
Cautions and Limitations:
Please read the cautions before use. Failure to following all instructions and limitations on the use of the protective masks can reduce its protection performance and may result in sickness or death.
1. This product cannot be applied to prevent against harmful gases.
2. Discard this face mask when it gets quite dirty or breathing resistance increases remarkably.
3. Store the face mask in clean and cool place. Avoid high temperature over 40°C and humidity over 80%
4. Baby or patient with respiratory abnormalities cannot use it.
5. Do not use the face mask when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%, because this product does not supply oxygen.
Use only in adequately ventilated areas with sufficient oxygen.
6. Do not use the face mask when the concentration of dust, or particles are immediately dangerous to health or life.
Leave the contaminated area immediately if breathing gets difficult or dizziness or distress occurs.
7. Do not use the face mask in explosive atmosphere and place.
8. Keep the face mask away from vapor, oils, chemicals, liquid, acid, alkaline objects, paint spraying.
9. Do not wash the face mask with water. Water will destroy filtering ability and protection.
10.Do not steam the face mask, and do not put it in Microwave oven.
11. Check the air sealing of mask. Do not use if the face mask is broken or with hole or leakage.
1. Keep the face mask clean before use. Do not touch the rear side of the face mask.
2. Open face mask. Hold the face mask to cover nose and mouth, and pull each ear loop with each hand to wear.
3. Ensure the face mask fit to face, by adjusting the nose piece, keeping mask edge close to face.
Production Date and Expiration:
See qualification certificate in each bag
Product valid for three years
There is an Anti-fake Label (sticker) pasted to each polybag of the powecom protective masks
Easy Steps on Verification authentic Powecom masks
1. Scrape the coating of the anti-fake label, visit www.powecom.com and click the navigation "ANTI-FAKE CHECK" guide to verify.
2. Input the numbers shown on the label. The security numbers are unique for each label.
For genuine Powecom masks, the security numbers can be found at our databank of verification system.
- 46% non-woven polypropylene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Ear loops: Latex free
- Nose piece: Adjustable aluminum